Mysteries hidden under Valentini Palace revealed
In the very center of Rome, the remains of an ancient domus from the Roman Empire were found beneath one of the Renaissance palaces. Thanks to visual reconstructions, you can go back in time and feel what life was like two thousand years ago.
- Validity 90 minutes
- Skip The Line with priority access yes
- Wheelchair Accessible yes
Czy mogę zmienić Datę/Godzinę?
Rezerwuj i nie przejmuj się. Za dodatkową niewielką opłatą możesz zmienić wybraną datę i godzinę do 48 godzin przed wybranym wydarzeniem.
- Fast track reserved entrance at your selected time to Valentini Palace Roman Domus
- Access to temporary exhibitions
- Booking and handling fee
- Speedy booking and reserved spots
- No-hassle Best Price Guarantee
- Possibility to change date and time
What's Not Included
- Guided Tour
- Italian citizens over 65 years old who are resident in the Province of Rome (valid identity document needed at the entrance)
- Children aged 6 to 17 years (valid identity document needed at the entrance)
Free Ticket (it is still required to pay the presale to skip the line):
- Children under 6 years old (valid identity document needed at the entrance)
- Any handicapped person accompanied by the certificate of disability and the escort
What to Remember
- Late arrivals will not be accommodated and missed tickets cannot be refunded
- Please bring a valid ID if you select reduced or free ticket
- Due to limited capacity of visitors on certain days you may experience short waits or delays