The National Gallery of Ancient Art
Visit the huge paintings collection of the Barberini Palace formed over the years thanks to donations from several prominent families. It houses works of the XII and XIII century, even including Giotto, but the most remarkable section is that of the sixteenth century with works by Raffaello, Andrea del Sarto, Bronzino, Tintoretto, Tiziano, Caravaggio, Reni, Guercino and many many more.
- Skip The Line with priority access yes
- Audio Guide Language EN,FR,IT
- Wheelchair Accessible yes
Can I change Date/Time?
Book without worries. You can change date and time of entrance within 48 hrs before with a little additional fee.
- Fast track reserved entrance at your selected time to the Barberini Palace
- Booking and handling fee
- Speedy booking and reserved spots
- No-hassle Best Price Guarantee
- Audio-guide (if option chosen)
What's Not Included
- Guided tour
- European Community citizens between 18 and 25 years old (valid identity document needed at the entrance)
Free Ticket (it is still required to pay the presale to skip the line):
- EU and not EU citizens under 18 years old (valid identity document needed at the entrance)
- Temporary and permanent teachers of Italian public and private schools equipped with the appropriate documentation issued by MIUR
- Any handicapped person accompanied by the certificate of disability and the escort
What to Remember
- Late arrivals will not be accommodated and missed tickets cannot be refunded
- Be prepared to go through an airport-style security check in order to access the Barberini Palace
- Inside the palace it is compulsory to deposit any type of bag, backpack and umbrellas. Please note that it is not possible to store suitcases, trolley cases.
- Please bring a valid ID if you select the entrance ticket for EU Citizens (aged 18 to 25) and children