Visit the 18th century palace, where formerly the papal stables were located.
Today, the Quirinal Stables are one of the most famous exhibition spaces in Rome. Here you can see the largest and most prestigious exhibitions of old and modern art from the world's premier galleries and private collections and admire the breathtaking views of Rome.
- Ticket duration 1 day
- Skip The Line with priority access yes
- Audio Guide EN,FR,IT
- Wheelchair Accessible yes
Can I change Date/Time?
Book without worries. You can change date and time of entrance within 48 hrs before with a little additional fee.
- Fast track reserved entrance at your selected time to Quirinal Stables
- Ticket valid for 1 day
- Booking and handling fee
- Speedy booking and reserved spots
- No-hassle Best Price Guarantee
What is not included
- Guided tour
- People up to 25 years old (valid identity document needed at the entrance)
Free Ticket (presale fee is required in order to skip the line):
- People under 18 years old (valid identity document needed at the entrance)
- Any handicapped person accompanied by the certificate of disability and the escort
- Once you enter the Gallery you can stay inside as long as you wish. Late arrivals will not be accommodated and missed tickets cannot be refunded. Please arrive 15 minutes before the selected entrance time to pick up the tickets
- Make sure that you reserve sufficient amount of time for you visit. Temporary exhibitions vary, we suggest reserving no less than 90 minutes for a satisfying experience
- Please bring a valid ID if you select the entrance ticket for EU Citizens (aged 18 to 25) and children
- Due to a limited capacity of the Gallery you may experience short waits and delays in particular periods/days of the year