A Guided Tour into the tombs of the Popes
Do not miss the chance to visit the archaeological excavations hidden under the Vatican, a whole underground world where now you can walk. Our expert guide will lead you to admire mausoleums, sculpted sarcophagi, mosaics, stuccoes, frescoes and an area intended for cremations, and will show you the different types of burials and utensils used by the ancient Romans. Included in the visit you will enjoy also a guided tour of the Vatican Gardens!
- Tour Duration 3 hour
- Skip The Line with priority access yes
- Mobile Voucher Accepted
Can I change Date/Time?
Book without worries. You can change date and time of entrance within 48 hrs before with a little additional fee.
- Guided Tour for the Necropolis Via Triumphalis
- Fast track reserved entrance at your selected time to the Necropolis Via Triumphalis
- Guided Tour of the Vatican Gardens
- Booking and handling fee
- Speedy booking and reserved spots
- No-hassle Best Price Guarantee
What's Not Included
- Audio-Guide (you have a real person!)
- Video-Guide (you have a real person!)
- Children aged between 6 and 18 years
- Students until 25 years old with International Student Card (to show on the day of the visit)
What to Remember
- Late arrivals will not be accommodated and missed tickets cannot be refunded
- Be prepared to go through an airport-style security check in order to access the Vatican Gardens and the Necropolis Via Triumphalis
- You are not permitted to enter these attractions with suitcases or large bags. Please note that there is no cloakroom on site
- Please bring a valid ID if you select the entrance ticket for EU Citizens (aged 18 to 25) and children