Immersed in the green between history and religion
Let yourself be led by an expert guide in the green lung of Rome, the Vatican Gardens. Inaugurated in 1279, they are full of historical and artistic treasures, like the Leonine Walls and numerous fountains, and they host many types of flowers and plants, exotic and Mediterranean.
- Tour Duration 2 hours
- Skip The Line with priority access yes
- Mobile Voucher Accepted
- Wheelchair Accessible yes
Can I change Date/Time?
Book without worries. You can change date and time of entrance within 48 hrs before with a little additional fee.
- Guided Tour for the Vatican Gardens
- Fast track reserved entrance at your selected time to the Vatican Gardens
- Booking and handling fee
- Speedy booking and reserved spots
- No-hassle Best Price Guarantee
What's Not Included
- Audio-Guide (you have a real person!)
- Video-Guide (you have a real person!)
- Citizens under 18 years old (valid identity document needed at the entrance)
Free Ticket (it is still required to pay the presale to skip the line):
- Children under 6 years old (valid identity document needed at the entrance)
What to Remember
- Late arrivals will not be accommodated and missed tickets cannot be refunded
- Be prepared to go through an airport-style security check in order to access the Vatican Gardens
- Please note that all visitors must deposit food and drinks of all kinds, large bags and backpacks, umbrellas, before entering the gardens
- Please bring a valid ID if you select the entrance ticket for EU Citizens (aged 18 to 25) and children