- Can I present myself directly at the entrance with the ticket purchased online?
No. After the reservation and the purchase online of the ticket, you will receive a voucher to show at the “booked” desk at the Colosseum ticket office. Only after converting the voucher with the entrance ticket you can proceed to the entrance.
- If I have a problem during the online purchase of the ticket, who can I contact?
For this and any other information you can visit the CONTACT US page of this website and our staff will take care of your request.
- Can I book online for the same day?
No. The best thing is to plan your visit well in advance.
- Who is entitled to a reduction on the ticket?
The EU citizens aged between 18 and 25 years. Any other information is at the page Prices and Reductions.
- If I buy the ticket and for circumstances beyond my control I can not use it, can I have a refund?
No, tickets and tours are not refundable in any case.
- What services there are inside the Colosseum?
Inside the monument there are the elevators to access the second order (the first floor) of arches of the Colosseum. They can only be used by people with disabilities, pregnant women and over 65 people. The use of the lifts must be requested at the cashier at the moment of the ticket issue. Who has booked or pre-purchased the ticket online on the website can request to use the lift at the moment of the withdrawal of the ticket booked or pre-purchased, at the appropriate cashier.