Vatican Gardens Open Bus Tour
Tired of long walks during your vacation? The solution is this guided tour of the Vatican Gardens: comfortably seated on an ecological Open bus, you can relax and take pictures of the wonderful plants and fountains of the gardens, listening to the story of these places directly from your multilingual audio guides.
And on the same day you can also enter and visit in total autonomy the Vatican Museums and the Sistine Chapel! An opportunity not to be missed!
- Tour Duration 40 min on the bus
- Skip The Line with priority access yes
- Audio Guide Headphones ES,EN,FR,DE,IT,PT,RU
- Mobile Voucher Accepted
- Wheelchair Accessible no
Can I change Date/Time?
Book without worries. You can change date and time of entrance within 48 hrs before with a little additional fee.
- Reserved ticket for an ecological open-bus tour of the Vatican Gardens
- Multi-lingual audio guide
- Admission to the Vatican Museums and Sistine Chapel (self-guided tour) on the same date of the ticket issue
- Booking and handling fee
- Speedy booking and reserved spots
- No-hassle Best Price Guarantee
What's Not Included
- A real guide (you will listen the explanation by the audio guides)
- Children between 6 and 18 years old (valid identity document needed at the entrance).
- Students until 26 years old with International Student Card or university booklet (to show the day of the visit).
What to Remember
- Late arrivals will not be accommodated and missed tickets cannot be refunded
- Be prepared to go through an airport-style security check in order to access the Vatican Museums
- To access the Vatican Museums you need to wear appropriate clothing
- Please note that all visitors must deposit food and drinks of all kinds, large bags and backpacks, umbrellas, before entering the museum
- Children under the age of 6 years are not allowed on this tour
- Please bring a valid ID if you select the entrance ticket for EU Citizens (aged 18 to 25) and children