Caracalla Baths Tickets Priority Entrance
Admire the perfectly preserved ruins of the huge complex of the Caracalla Baths built in 216 AD, decorated with stuccoes, mosaics and statues. Walk through the calidarium, tepidarium, frigidarium and natatio, which were very important environments for the ancient Romans; in fact, the baths were not only intended for the body care, but they were places for conversation and study.
- Skip The Line with priority access yes
- Audio Guide Headphones ES,EN,FR,IT,DE,JP
- Wheelchair Accessible yes
Can I change Date/Time?
Book without worries. You can change date and time of entrance within 48 hrs before with a little additional fee.
- Fast track reserved entrance at your selected time to the Caracalla Baths
- Booking and handling fee
- Speedy booking and reserved spots
- No-hassle Best Price Guarantee
- Audio-guide (if option chosen)
What's Not Included
- Guided tour
- European Community citizens between 18 and 25 years old (valid identity document needed at the entrance)
Free Ticket (it is still required to pay the presale to skip the line):
- EU and not EU citizens under 18 years old (valid identity document needed at the entrance)
- Temporary and permanent teachers of Italian public and private schools equipped with the appropriate documentation issued by MIUR
- Any handicapped person accompanied by the certificate of disability and the escort
What to Remember
- Late arrivals will not be accommodated and missed tickets cannot be refunded
- Be prepared to go through an airport-style security check in order to access the Caracalla Baths
- Please note that all visitors must deposit food and drinks of all kinds, large bags and backpacks, umbrellas, before entering the site
- Please bring a valid ID if you select the entrance ticket for EU Citizens (aged 18 to 25) and children