Skip the Line and take a guided tour!
Join a great Colosseum tour conducted by an Guide, which will let you travel back in time telling you the history of the amphitheater construction and showing you the places where gladiators and wild beasts faced each other for the pleasure of the Roman public.
- Tour Duration 50 min
- Skip The Line with priority access yes
- Mobile Voucher Accepted
- Wheelchair Accessible yes
Can I change Date/Time?
Book without worries. You can change date and time of entrance within 48 hrs before with a little additional fee.
- Guided Tour for the Colosseum
- Fast track reserved entrance at your selected time to the Colosseum
- Roman Forum and Palatine Hill access (valid for 2 days - one visit each site - no guided tour)
- Booking and handling fee
- Speedy booking and reserved spots
- No-hassle Best Price Guarantee
What's Not Included
- Audio-Guide (you have a real person!)
- Video-Guide (you have a real person!)
- Citizens aged between 18 and 25 years of the EU and subsequent integration by ministerial letters (Austria, Belgium, Bulgaria, Cyprus, Croatia Denmark, Estonia, Finland, France, Germany, Greece, Ireland, Luxembourg, Malta, the Netherlands, Poland, Portugal, the United Kingdom, the Czech Republic, Romania, Slovakia, Slovenia, Spain, Hungary, Swiss conferences, Norway, Liechtenstein, Iceland)
Free Ticket (it is still required to pay the presale to skip the line):
- EU and non-EU citizens under 18 years
- Temporary and permanent teachers of Italian public and private schools equipped with the appropriate documentation issued by MIUR
- Any handicapped person accompanied by the certificate of disability and the escort
What to Remember
- Late arrivals will not be accommodated and missed tickets cannot be refunded
- Be prepared to go through an airport-style security check in order to access the Colosseum
- You are not permitted to enter these attractions with suitcases or large bags. Please note that there is no cloakroom on site
- Please bring a valid ID if you select the entrance ticket for EU Citizens (aged 18 to 25) and children