Colosseum Fast Track Entrance
Relive the stories of emperors and gladiators as you enter the Colosseum (Flavian Amphitheatre) at your allotted time. Begun under the emperor Vespasian in 72 AD, and completed by his son Titus in 80 AD, the Colosseum was the largest amphitheater ever built. Imagine the ferocious fights between man and beast, as you stand in the elliptical arena, comprised of 4 levels, and once able to seat up to 73,000 spectators.
- Ticket Validity 2 days
- Skip The Line with priority access yes
- Mobile Voucher Accepted
- Audio Guide Language ES,CH,EN,FR,DE,IT,JP,AR,PT,RU
- Video Guide Language ES,CH,EN,FR,DE,IT,JP,AR,PT,RU
- Wheelchair Accessible yes
Can I change Date/Time?
Book without worries. You can change date and time of entrance within 48 hrs before with a little additional fee.
- Fast track reserved entrance at your selected time to the Colosseum
- Roman Forum and Palatine Hill (valid for 2 days - one visit each site)
- Booking and handling fee
- Speedy booking and reserved spots
- No-hassle Best Price Guarantee
- Audio-guide (if option chosen)
- Video-guide on Tablet device (if option chosen)
What's Not Included
- Guided tour
- Citizens aged between 18 and 25 years of the EU and subsequent integration by ministerial letters (Austria, Belgium, Bulgaria, Cyprus, Croatia Denmark, Estonia, Finland, France, Germany, Greece, Ireland, Luxembourg, Malta, the Netherlands, Poland, Portugal, the United Kingdom, the Czech Republic, Romania, Slovakia, Slovenia, Spain, Hungary, Swiss conferences, Norway, Liechtenstein, Iceland)
Free Ticket (presale fee is required in order to skip the line):
- EU and non-EU citizens under 18 years
- Temporary and permanent teachers of Italian public and private schools equipped with the appropriate documentation issued by MIUR
- Any handicapped person accompanied by the certificate of disability and the escort
What to Remember
- Late arrivals will not be accommodated and missed tickets cannot be refunded
- Be prepared to go through an airport-style security check in order to access the Colosseum
- You are not permitted to enter these attractions with suitcases or large bags. Please note that there is no cloakroom on site
- Please bring a valid ID if you select the entrance ticket for EU Citizens (aged 18 to 25) and children
- You have to visit first the Colosseum at the date and time chosen and then you have the same whole day and the day after to visit at the time you want Roman Forum and Palatine. Please make attention to the opening hours.