An amazing collection of musical instruments
Discover an incredibly rich collection of unique musical instruments. You will have the opportunity to see instruments from around the world and from all historical periods, starting from antiquity. Thanks to the possibility of viewing extremely rare exhibits it will be an unforgettable experience.
- Validity 1 day
- Skip The Line with priority access yes
- Wheelchair Accessible yes
Can I change Date/Time?
Book without worries. You can change date and time of entrance within 48 hrs before with a little additional fee.
- Fast track reserved entrance at your selected time to National Museum of Musical Instruments
- Access to temporary exhibitions
- Booking and handling fee
- Speedy booking and reserved spots
- No-hassle Best Price Guarantee
What's Not Included
- Guided Tour
- EU citizens between 18 and 25 years old (valid identity document needed at the entrance)
Free Ticket (it is still required to pay the presale to skip the line):
- EU citizens under 18 years old (valid identity document needed at the entrance)
- Temporary and permanent teachers of Italian public and private schools equipped with the appropriate documentation issued by MIUR
- Any handicapped person accompanied by the certificate of disability and the escort
What to Remember
- Late arrivals will not be accommodated and missed tickets cannot be refunded
- We suggest reserving at least 1 hour and half to visit the Museum
- Please bring a valid ID if you select the entrance ticket for EU Citizens (aged 18 to 25) and children
- Due to limited capacity of visitors on certain days you may experience short waits or delays