Colosseum and Carcer Tullianum
Enjoy one of the landmarks of Rome, the Colosseum. Relive the times of Roman Empire and fights of gladiators and ferocious beasts. Visit Carcer Tullianum, the prison of Saint Peter, a place of great historical importance and spiritual contemplation.
- Ticket Duration 2 days
- Skip The Line with priority access yes
- Wheelchair Accessible partially
- Multimedia tour yes
- Videooguide (tablet) IT, EN, ES
Can I change Date/Time?
Book without worries. You can change date and time of entrance within 48 hrs before with a little additional fee.
- Fast track reserved entrance at your selected time to Carcer Tullianum
- Colosseum, Roman Forum and Palatine Hill (valid for 2 days – one visit each site)
- Booking and handling fee
- Speedy booking and reserved spots
- No-hassle Best Price Guarantee
- Video guide on tablet at Carcer Tullianum
What's Not Included
- Guided Tour
- Children between 6 and 17 years old
Free Ticket (it is still required to pay the presale to skip the line):
- Children from 0 to 5 years old (Carcer Tullianum Museum only)
- People with 74% disability (Carcer Tullianum Museum only, not suitable for wheelchair users)
What to Remember
- Late arrivals will not be accommodated and missed tickets cannot be refunded
- You are going choose date and time of your visit to Carcer Tullianum. The remaining sites can be visited with fast track entrance within two days.
- Be prepared to go through an airport-style security check in order to access the Colosseum
- You are not permitted to enter these attractions with suitcases or large bags. Please note that there is no cloakroom on site
- Please bring a valid ID if you select the reduced ticket
- Due to limited capacity of visitors on certain days you may experience short waits or delays