The botanical wonders of the Pontifical Villas
Built by the Gandolfi family on the ruins of the country residence of the emperor Domitian, this castle was chosen as permanent residence by Pope Urban VIII in 1626. After many changes over the years, it has become a huge complex that includes three villas with their magnificent gardens that are finally accessible to public thanks to this wonderful guided tour!
- Tour Duration 1 hour and 30 minutes
- Skip The Line with priority access yes
- Mobile Voucher Accepted
Can I change Date/Time?
Book without worries. You can change date and time of entrance within 48 hrs before with a little additional fee.
- Guided Tour of Castel Gandolfo
- Fast track reserved entrance at your selected time to Castel Gandolfo
- Booking and handling fee
- Speedy booking and reserved spots
- No-hassle Best Price Guarantee
What's Not Included
- Audio-Guide (you have a real person!)
- Video-Guide (you have a real person!)
- Citizens under 18 years old (valid identity document needed at the entrance)
Free Ticket (it is still required to pay the presale to skip the line):
- Children under 6 years old (valid identity document needed at the entrance)
What to Remember
- Late arrivals will not be accommodated and missed tickets cannot be refunded
- Be prepared to go through an airport-style security check in order to access Castel Gandolfo
- Please note that all visitors must deposit food and drinks of all kinds, large bags and backpacks, umbrellas, before entering the site
- Please bring a valid ID if you select the entrance ticket for EU Citizens (aged 18 to 25) and children